News

Large fire in car park of Hanover after explosion e-bike

Large fire in car park of Hanover after explosion e-bike

An explosion of a battery of an electric bike on Tuesday, a major fire caused in a car park in the centre of the German city of Hanover.

The battery of the bike exploded in a e-bikewinkel on the ground floor of the parking garage. The fire, which arose, struck quickly over to the parking garage.

The fire mass was torn out, succeeded, with the help of ladder carts to motorists to evacuate the smoke-filled parking levels.

No one was injured. The damage amounts to approximately a half million euros.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular