Coach Ronald Koeman of the Dutch national team, is disappointed that the european CHAMPIONSHIP has been rescheduled for the summer of 2021, but he’s just as champions have THE respect of the decision.
“It is, of course, is a very boring post, but we have to understand that the choice has been made. The developments of the past year have surprised to the decision, not us, ‘ says Koeman., in a press release, the Dutch fa (KNVB).
The union decided on Tuesday, after consultations with the national federations, clubs, national leagues and the international spelersvakbond FIFPro to the european CHAMPIONSHIPS because of the corona virus with one year. The age of 55, when the union member states were unanimously in favour of the move.
“It’s an absolutely logical decision,” said Eric Gudde, director of professional soccer at the Dutch fa (KNVB). “Sport is at its best when all the participants are at their strongest at the start of may, appear to, and, therefore, their national team is together, they are preparing for. That is what we as fans have to look forward to, but there is a lot of cases, it is no longer in the scheduled to start in twelve weeks.”
Soccer been postponed for a year due to feline corona virus
‘Please, in this summer’s european CHAMPIONSHIPS, and played in’
The move by the EC will mean that the injured strikers Memphis Depay and Donyell Malen, probably wont be available for the Dutch team. Koeman
“But of course, I would prefer to have a european CHAMPIONSHIP to play in this summer,” said Koeman. “We have to be realistic, and there on the table. What is paramount is the health of the people. In the coming years, we are going to consider how we can prepare for the time of international football tournaments is again to be started up.”
The european CHAMPIONSHIP takes place in twelve different countries. In the Netherlands, there are four matches scheduled to be in Amsterdam, the netherlands. “We are very sad that we have a very impressive case of force majeure, the EC may have to move,” according to Bob Young, that is if the tournament director is responsible for the organisation of the Dutch soccer team matches.
“It is what it is. However, as soon as the situation in the field of public health in Europe is back to normal, we will pack in the thread, and will continue at a steady rate.”
Follow the latest developments of the virus in the world of sports in our liveblog.
The corona virus is in the short
- The corona virus is spread mainly through feedback and hoestdruppeltjes. The virus can be directly from person to person may be transferred for a limited period of time), via surfaces such as door handles.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. The precautions that are necessary in order for this to be cancelled.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve the elderly or other vulnerable people, such as cardiovascular, pulmonary or diabetic patients. If anyone have the measures of compliance, while reducing their risks.
- Read here to find out what precautions you should take.