Jürgen Klopp, the fans of Liverpool, in an open letter pointed out that football is currently in is not important. The German coach may stop responding on the shutdown of the Premier League, at least until the 3rd of april, due to the corona virus.
“If this measure is to ensure that more people remain healthy, even if it is only one, then it will be worth more than it’s worth”, said the 52-year-old Klopp.
“Of course, we don’t want the matches to be postponed. Now, we have to choose between the interests of football and of society as a whole. Come on, come on, say that choice is all we need to do is really a second to think about it.”
The games in the Premier League, were on Friday, after crisisoverleg all adjourned to the 3rd of april. Liverpool, this week, when holder was eliminated in the Champions League, has been on the road for the first time in thirty years, the title to grab, but it should be possible to feast snooze.
“I don’t understand the disappointment with our fans, who for so long have been waiting for, the success of which is now so near. I’ve always said that football is the most important of all the not so important things, but at this point, football is not important at all”, said Klopp.
“It’s the only thing I want to say is this: listen to the experts and rely on them. In our city, our region, our country and all over the world, people are afraid and uncertain. The only thing we can do is support each other, and the weaker members of society to help. That’s a question I get from all of you, also on behalf of all the players.”
These sporting events have been cancelled due to the corona virus
The corona virus is in the short
- The virus is spread mainly through the coughs and niesdruppeltjes that are in the air.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. This number can be decreased with proper safety precautions.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve elderly or already ill people. With the precautions that you can, these people are protected.
- Click here to read ” what are the main precautions to be.