News

Kevin Spacey movie set for a July release after sexual misconduct claims

close


Video

Kevin Spacey assault case reviewed by the Los Angeles DA

A sexual assault case against Kevin Spacey will be reviewed by The Los Angeles County District Attorney. This comes six months after Spacey, was accused of making a sexual advance to an actor Anthony Rapp when Rapp was only 14 years old.

Supporters of the Time, moving is not happy to hear that it’s time for Kevin Spacey to be stuck in the doghouse.

“Billionaire Boys Club” starring Spacey and Ansel Elgort — is finally up for a release on July 19, two and a half years after the filming wrapped. And Spacey is seen in the trailer.

Just as the producers were about to make a deal to distribute the film in October last year, Spacey was accused of sexual assault by “Rent” actor Anthony Rapp. Then other men came forward.

The film — based on the true story of a Los Angeles Ponzi-scheming ring in the 1980s — also features Emma Roberts, Suki Waterhouse, Billie Lourd, and, like Andy Warhol, Cary Elwes.

Spacey was cut from the film, “All the Money in the World” after his scandal and fired from the “House of Cards”.

Richard DuPont, who plays the role of a drug dealer in the “Boys Club,” just like his twin brother, Robert — said it’s time for Spacey back on the big screen.

“People have such short memories,” DuPont told me that. “And Spacey is almost unrecognizable in a beard and glasses.”

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular