News

Kate Gosselin is found in the is responsible for the shooting of young children on the TLC show that in the absence of a licence-report

to connectVideoFox News Flash, the top of entertainment headlines for Feb. 19

Fox News Flash to the top of entertainment and famous faces for December. 19 are right here. Check out what to click on in today’s entertainment.

Kate Gosselin has been found in contempt of court, after her four minor children, is said to have appeared on the television without having the proper work permits, according to a new report.

The matriarch of the former “Jon & Kate Plus 8” saga, 44, was ordered to pay her ex-husband, Jon Gosselin, $1,500 in legal fees to go against a court order, DailyMailTV have been reported.

According to the outlet, TLC aired a new episode of “Kate Plus 8” in October, which is the recommended to four of them, Kate and Jon’s children who are minors. In a previous decision of the court, stated that Kate was allowed to film her children, if they want to have the TV company on the condition that her ex-husband, with the filming schedule. The outlet claims Kate is not doing it.

JON GOSSELIN GETS TEMPORARY CUSTODY OF HIS SON COLLIN, AFTER, KATE GOSSELIN MISSES COURT

The outlet also said that the Ministry of Labour, earlier, denied permits to film in the former couple’s children will be in 2018. The Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry is affirmed DailyMailTV that there is no licensing for the of children.

Kate’s ex-husband spoke to DailyMail, over the film issue.

“The court agreed with me. They have given me back my rights,” John, 42, said. “The guardian ad litem said the shooting was not in the best interest of my children, but the judge said that it was not in their best interest, however, Kate went ahead and did it anyway.”

KATE GOSSELIN REVEALS IF SHE’S EVER GOING TO GET MARRIED AGAIN

The four minors who appeared in the episode were Alexis, Aaden, Joel and Leah, a 15-year-old.

The couple have also shared in the grown-up children, Mady and Cara, are both 19, and Hannah, and Collin, are both 15.

JOSH DUGGAR, THE COMPANY SHALL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT OF COURT IN REAL ESTATE LITIGATION

Hannah and Collin are not in the TLC show in question, because they live in the moment with Jon, after he was awarded custody last year.

John also told the outlet that Kate is already aware that they will be able to continue on with the show, and the children, if they receive A ” s “prior written consent.”

Jon Gosselin has spoken out against his ex-wife Kate, after she allegedly allowed TLC to film of her minor children without their consent.
(Tom Briglia/FilmMagic)

As soon as this step has been completed, A further claimed that Kate has for him, to be informed of every piece of information of the film takes place. However, the member’s father is not so sure that the film will become an issue in the future.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

“I don’t think they will ever be in the movie,” John said. “I’ve never heard of some TLC. I really want that for my children’s tv time.”

The reality-star-turned-DJ, the father, was spotted christmas shopping with Collin last week. The father-son duo was seen smiling in the photos, which surfaced on social media, as they loaded up their tree with a car.

Reps for the TLC, and Kate does not immediately return Fox News’ request for comment.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular