The Levi’s Trucker Jacket is fifty years. In honor thereof, were the nine students in the textiles department from KASK, Gent, each with its own denimjasje to their hand. The result thereof is Saturday, november 4, exhibited.
One iconic jacket and nine emerging talents, their creativity it can unleash: the best guarantee for nine different jackets. With different techniques and materials to tell the nine students, each with their own story in their Trucker Jacket. Curious to see the result? Go the particular themselves admire on Saturday 4 november, the jackets on display at the KASK.
Extra fun: in retrospect, the jackets will be auctioned for a good cause. The proceeds go to Maneuver, an organisation that works for refugees. Here you can buy the designs already in detail view and bid on them.
Also read: The Levi’s Trucker Jacket: for fifty years the blueprint for all jeansjasjes in your wardrobe
- KASK students stitches Levi’s Trucker Jacket in a new jacket
- Shortlisted for the Max Mara Art Prize for Women announced
- Limburg Tripel K is voted the favourite organic beer
- Two days of luxury à volonté: the champagne comes to the coast
- Brussels Babytheek wants to baby-expands sustainability
- Read all articles about Telex