Urban concept store Juttu organizes again a #ikkoopbelgisch pop-up space in cooperation with Flanders DC & MAD Brussels.
From 18 October to 28 november the Juttu pop-up space will be transformed into a #IkKoopBelgisch corner. So want to Jutto young, creative, and local talent like a push in the back.
Urban concept store Juttu stands for brands with a story and offers a mix of fashion and design. Juttu launched in november 2015 and has 5 shops in Belgium – in Antwerp, Bruges, Brussels, Ghent and Roeselare, and a bilingual webshop.
With the I buy Belgian campaign, put Flanders DC and MAD Brussels labels of their own soil in the paint. They encourage consumers to be Belgian to buy and be proud to wear.
In the #IkKoopBelgisch pop-up space, there is space for several Belgian designers.
Do you have a Belgian fashion or design brand with a story, and if you are looking for a platform? You can register online until Sunday, 10 June 2018. At the end of June, the shortlisted will be contacted.
- Juttu is looking for young Belgian fashion or design brand for their #ikkoopbelgisch pop-up space
- Launches Lady Gaga will soon own make-up range?
- The tastiest of the sea and of the coast Foodfest
- Rihanna launches inclusive lingerie line ‘Savage X Fenty’
- This new label is 100% fair, biological and Gents
- Read all articles about Telex