News

Judge refuses request, Kevin Spacey not to be present at trial

Kevin Spacey, who by different persons is accused of sexual abuse, must be of the right simply to be present during his trial in January.

That, reports the Boston Globe. The actor had earlier on Monday know that he is blind wanted to let go.

TMZ reported earlier that Spaceys lawyers a request was submitted for the absence of the actor.

His presence would be “the adverse publicity to reinforce those already generated in connection with the case,” says the actor about his request for absence. His lawyer added that Spaceys presence the amount of negative media attention could strengthen and, in the opinion of the jury may have a negative impact.

From the documents fell on to create that Spacey during his case, his innocence, wants to advocate.

Spacey would be 18-year-old boy indecently have groped

The event that is central to the case on January 7, dates from 2016. Spacey would when an eighteen-year-old boy indecently have groped in a bar in Nantucket (Massachusetts).

In the same year the actor also the son of a former nieuwspresentatrice have harassed. The boy found it annoying that Spacey touch him, but says there is no permanent damage to to have kept. He reported the incident to the police in order to prevent others from the same would happen.

Spacey came in October 2017, under fire after several allegations of sexual abuse. Well behaved, allegedly improper direction of a crew member on the set of the popular series House of Cards .

The 59-year-old actor are still several studies.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular