The Scottish designer Jonathan Saunders puts his contract at DVF immediately stop. He was only eighteen months, creative director at the iconic brand of Diane von Furstenberg.
In may 2016, was Saunders was appointed as creative director at DVF. His task was the winds do blow to the brand. He took the modernisation of the label are completely under your hands, from designing to marketing and the stores of DVF.
Saunders thank Diane von Furstenberg for her support and the opportunity to use the iconic brand. “I’m proud of everything we have achieved’, it sounds. Also, he states that he was a friend and admirer of the fashion brand will continue.
And also Diane von Furstenberg has praising words ready for the designer. “I am Jonathan so grateful for his beautiful work and all the effort and dedication that he in DVF has stopped.”
Why Saunders boarding is not announced. The news comes a day after Diane von Furstenberg to let you know that they have a stake of her company will sell.
- Young entrepreneurs turn garage in Mechelen to co-work space
- Jonathan Saunders get after eighteen months at DVF
- Proper brushing: method open pop-up in Antwerpen
- Sofie Van de Velde Gallery celebrates anniversary with festive expo around fluorescent light
- UberEATS is further expanding
- Read all articles about Telex