The price increase is due to an increase of the European import taxes.
European whiskey lovers of the American brand, Jack Daniel’s will have higher prices to pay as a result of the European import duties of 25 percent on some U.s. products. The parent company of Jack Daniel’s, Brown-Forman, thinks that the selling prices in the European Union with approximately 10 percent will increase.
According to a spokesperson for Brown-Forman will the price increase in the coming period will be implemented. Friday went to the European duties on American steel and products of jeans of Levi Strauss, Harley-Davidson motorcycles, peanut butter, and whiskey as a response to U.s. duties on European steel and aluminium. Jack Daniel’s is sold in more than 170 countries and the United States are the largest market for the whiskey brand.
- Jack Daniel’s whiskey is more expensive in Europe
- Oxfam suggests increasing inequality in wereldvoedselsysteem to the jaw
- Fashion chain Weekday start of the campaign in favour of refugees
- Syrian refugee launches luxury sneakermerk in France
- Bottega Veneta appoints successor of Tomas Maier
- Read all articles about Telex