Tara L. Savage (left) and Deven, F., Frisque (right) were arrested and charged this week, after the death of their 3-month-old son
(Carroll County Jail/ Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department)
A couple whose baby died after ingesting methamphetamine were arrested and accused of neglect, according to the police.
NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS SHOULD AVOID FLORENCE-AFFECTED WATERS, OFFICIALS SAY
Deven, F., Frisque, 32, and Tara L. Savage, 28, from Madison, Indiana, were arrested and charged this week, after the death of their 3-month-old son, Eben Frisque, who died of “acute methamphetamine ingestion,” in July, an autopsy revealed, according to WTVM-News.
Both Frisque, and Savage used meth while caring for Eben and the other children who are also living with them at the time, Indiana State Police said. The last child has not been identified, and their condition is unclear.
WHOLE FOODS ISSUES RECALL OF TORTILLA CHIPS BY ‘BLACK MILK,’ FDA SAYS
Frisque was arrested in Jefferson County, Indiana, while Savage is awaiting extradition after she was arrested in Bedford, Kentucky.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Madeline Farber is a Reporter for Fox News. You can follow her on Twitter @MaddieFarberUDK.