to connectVideoWhat parents need to know in order to prevent hot car deaths
A 3-year-old boy has died in Texas on Saturday after his parents left him in a hot car due to an accident, according to police.
The boy and his family had just returned home from San Antonio home after a 6-year-old son’s tee-ball at the beginning of the afternoon with his parents and older brothers were in.
WHY DO PARENTS FORGET THEIR CHILDREN IN HOT, PARKED CARS.
His parents, the child was left in the car, and headed back out to get him — “when they found him, and don’t react,” the San Antonio Express-News reported.
Florida officer saves a window to save a baby locked in a hot car
“This is a case of a parent who has just been distracted,” San Antonio Police Lt. Jesse Salame said. “They found him, do not react with the vehicle pulled up to him and began life-saving measures but were unsuccessful.”
Salami, described the situation as “a terrible tragedy” and said that both parents thought the other had taken the child out of the car.
The temperature in San Antonio on Saturday, it reaches a height of 93 degrees, according to the news outlet.
A FLORIDA MAN WITH DOWN SYNDROME DIED IN A HOT CAR WHEN THE CARETAKER WAS ASLEEP FROM A KRATOM OVERDOSE DEATHS, SHERIFF SAYS
According to the Kids and Cars, a non-profit organization that tracks the deaths of a young man in San Antonio, was the 43rd child to die in a hot car this year, in the second place, in dallas, Texas.
The 13-year-old entrepreneur makes device to prevent hot car deaths
Dr. Rosina McAlpine, an aging expert and chief executive officer of Win, Custody, earlier told Fox News that often, parents forget their children in hot vehicles, because they are not in a rush to get to work, an appointment, or for any other obligation, and “make sure they do not let the child off at the day care or school and are rushing to a meeting, or create a derivative work, and leave their child behind.”
“Later, they will know that they are in a state of shock, but often it’s too late for that,” she said, pointing to a number of parents, the alternative of their child at a day care and would forget it was their turn.” McAlpine said that some health care providers “knowingly and wilfully” do not let the kids in the car, when the kids are sleeping and don’t want to bother them, in the hope that it would get back before she wakes up.”
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
Let them have their kids in the car, you can not understand the danger they’re in, or may consider how quickly a car can heat up. The interior temperature of a car can quickly skyrocket, with up to 80 per cent of the total increase in temperature happens during the first 30 minutes of a child not in a car where the temperature is higher than that of the outside, by up to 50%.