Ozzy Osbourne (70), who earlier in the hospitalized with serious complications in his airways, it may not yet occur. On the advice of the doctor should he the next six weeks to repair, and that as a result of his tour in march will not continue.
Reports that his wife and manager Sharon Osbourne on Tuesday on Twitter.
“Ozzy has just recently pneumonia, and some time spent in the hospital. The worst is over,” said Osbournes wife. “His doctors have advised to take the next six weeks at home to recover.”
The artist would be in march some shows in Australia, New Zealand and Japan. These are now canceled. The next gig from Osbourne is now scheduled on may 24 in Oklahoma at the Rocklahoma Festival.
Ozzy Osbourne was the beginning of this month in the hospital because of complications due to a persistent flu. The rock star was last month forced the European tour to discontinue, after a respiratory infection was also due to the flu was caused. There was no concert planned in the Netherlands.
Doctors warned then that this could worsen into pneumonia, so what happened. He is then admitted to the intensive care unit.
Ozzy has announced the cancelation or shows in Australia, New Zealand & Japan. “Ozzy recently developed pneumonia & has spent some time in hospital. He is through the worst part,” says @SharonOsbourne. “His doctors have advised that he stay at home to recuperate for a full 6 weeks”
AvatarAuteurOzzyOsbourneMoment of plaatsen05:42 – 19 February 2019