The #ikkoopbelgisch campaign of Flanders DC saves for the second time in a row, the hands together with concept store JUTTU. In their pop-up space will be different Belgian brands in the spotlight.
After the success of the first edition makes JUTTU in the fall place for Belgian talent. In their pop-up space are frequently new labels featured, but between 14 and 22 september, and the top of the Belgian. This time, there are the jewels of Jasmien Witvrouwen, the unique shirts of Johny be good, the unisex children’s clothing from Lion of Leisure and the design objects for pets of Design for Pussies.
In this way Flanders DC is not only fashion – and designlabels from our own soil a boost, but also shopping Flanders a taste of what Belgium is doing in terms of fashion and design has to offer. More Belgian brands to discover? On the website I Buy Belgian, there are nearly a thousand. Stores recognize you on the ‘I buy Belgian’ sticker on the window.
More info on: ikkoopbelgisch.beof juttu.be
- Laundry Day does borders biggest cake (and you are allowed the result to taste)
- Chefs save hands together for Schelpenfestival
- #ikkoopbelgisch takes pop-up space JUTTU about
- Adidas launches clothing line inspired by the heart rate of athletes
- New festival in Antwerp combines gastronomy and beats
- Read all articles about Telex