The Belgian, sustainable fashion label Honest By Bruno Pieters swings in december for the first time open the doors of a brand new flagship store.
Also read: Bruno Pieters with the sustainable label, Honest By, “I am finally proud of myself’
The centre of Antwerp, you will get an hotspot for modefanaten who stand in an ethical and environmentally responsible wardrobe. The store was designed by creative director Bruno Pieters himself.
The full Honest By Collection will be on sale, as well as partnerships with the brand. We look already with a heart that quicker beats off to this opening.
Subscribe to the newsletter of the brand on the honest by website for updates. (LP)
In 2010 realized Bruno Pieters that he could no longer be grounded in the conventional fashion. He was burned out and got a burn-out. He stopped at Hugo Boss and doekte also his own label. After two years of the radar to disappear, a period in which he traveled, he made his comeback with Honest By in 2012. His new fashion label is durable, transparent, but, above all, luxurious and neo-classical.
- Honest By Bruno Pieters opens first flagship store in Antwerp
- Bozar shows film, “Peggy Guggenheim – Art Addict”
- Serax and PJMARES save hands in each other for Biennale Kortrijk
- Ghent 99 summer terraces one month longer outstanding
- Read all the articles about Quick news