The Belgian designer sells the stock of its wintercollecties 2016 to soft prizes.
Fans of the feminine, elegant and comfortable clothes by Nathalie Vleeschouwer and Fragile, can their a killing during the stock sale in Antwerp.
Quality fabrics, stylish prints and the most beautiful colors: the collections of Nathalie Vleeschouwer are worth discovering.
No better time than the stock sale for an interesting price by the clothing of the Belgian brand to browse.
The collections Autumn – Winter 2016, a selection of older collections and fabrics to be hand-done.
You can pay with cash or bankcard.
11, 12 and 13 October
Wednesday 11/10: 15h-21h
Thursday 12/10 & Friday 13/10: 10h-17h
Tulpstraat 104, 2060 Borgerhout
More information on nathalievleeschouwer.be and fragile.begging
- Unique collection of photographs of the Belgian royal house under the hammer
- New grain market 13: Sunday family day
- Visit this weekend in Brussels the Pop and Shop European Fashion and Design Market
- First Tequila & Mezcal Festival: the summer will come back to Ghent
- New online platform brings Italian cuisine to your home
- Read all articles about Telex