Since Fietsbar a half years ago, the doors opened’ll find a bike and koffiedrinkend Hasselt his way to the Minderbroederstraat. From October 28, sells, which are not only tasty and bicycle parts, but also an own collection of jerseys, socks, mugs, and stickers.
The Fietsbar collection includes a sweater, mug, socks and a sticker. All of them are graced by funny bond-without-name-like leuzes and do they think of the wielerverenigingen of yesteryear.
On the bright blue sweaters for adults and children (3 to 8j.), made with respect for man and nature, adorn sew on patches with a cozy, but brave bear and the slogan ‘Want is to be Able to’. The same slogan can also be found on the edge of red with white socks. The red-and-white mugs bombarding you instant ‘Friend of the bike and the stickers with cool deer mane you to “deer” to drive.
Looking for a funny christmas gift? You pay between 0.5 euros and 55 euros. All items are from 28 October exclusively at Fietsbar in Hasselt.
- Hasselt Fietsbar launches own collection
- Opening day Weekday in Antwerp known
- Vintage ‘Tintin’ and ‘Bob and Bobette’ to stay high peaks score
- Is this the ultimate sporting designer jeans of this season?
- Read all the articles about Quick news