Lies Mertens put the celebrations early this year. On december 15, opens the handtassenontwerpster its new flagship store at the Steenhouwersvest in Antwerp, and she proposes a collection for together with the architect Camiel – nephew of Dries – Van Noten.
Yet another reason to celebrate for Lies Mertens. In november got the designer to hear that she is a Henry van de Velde Award (Consumer Award) in the guard was able to drag and on 15 december she sways open the doors of its first flagship.
The collection in collaboration with Camiel Van Noten will include a unisex handbag, made of organic tanned leather, a bowl and a side table from blended resin.
The interior will be the only question produced, from the handbag will be fifty copies are available.
Prices: Handbag (540 euro), side table (780 euro), scale (200 euro).
Steenhouwersvest 6, 2000 Antwerp.
- This gin drink for a good cause
- Get the clothes: Antwerp textielfestival focuses on second-hand and locally
- New restaurant prepares local catch of the day on the open fire in Antwerp
- Wine club Our Daily Bottle open wijnhotlijn for the festivities
- Read all articles about Telex