The Belgian designer Mieke Dierckx opens on seven december, its first flagship in Westerlo, the home of the handtassenontwerpster.
The colorful and architectural bags of Mieke Dierckx for the first time a private shop. The designer brings her studio and shop together in a characteristic building in the Kempen. Dierckx grew up in Westerlo, and there built her brand. Thus, it is the most logical location to her studio and store to establish.
Mieke Dierckx is known for its made-to-measure philosophy and draws this also, in her new boutique. The provision of personal advice and the creation of custom-made designs will also continue in the new flagship store central.
From 7 december 2018
Polderstraat 39, 2260 Westerlo
- This gin drink for a good cause
- Get the clothes: Antwerp textielfestival focuses on second-hand and locally
- New restaurant prepares local catch of the day on the open fire in Antwerp
- Wine club Our Daily Bottle open wijnhotlijn for the festivities
- Read all articles about Telex