During the Paris Fashion Week, the fashion house Gucci her new Spring/Summer 2019 collection for the first showing. That’s a first, since Gucci always its shows in the home to Milan normally organizes.
On Monday 24 september, the show for Gucci place in the French capital as part of a three-part tribute to France”, conceived by creative director Alessandro Michele. In a press release the fashion house to know that Gucci is deep and vibrant Italian roots’ and, therefore, cooperates with the French shareholder Barrier. ‘The one-off show in Paris is a perfect way to add a creative to pay tribute to France’, it sounds. The Autumn/Winter 2019 show will as usual take place again in Milan.
- Expo ‘You Are Here’ in Brussels WTC I
- Exhibition in Middelheim up with bare Arc de Triomphe
- Rootstock brings together music, wine and gastronomy
- Dine on a more: a culinary night out at a floating restaurant
- ‘Love forever’ encourages to write letters for memories to keep
- Read all articles about Telex