For the fourteenth time, it will be Whisky Live again Paris to engulf during the penultimate weekend of september. In addition to tasting, visitors will also be master classes and everything to learn about the dranktrends of this moment.
From 23 to 24 september, Les Docks Cité de la Mode et du Design in Paris again in the character of devilish drinks. More than 150 different whiskies and spirits will be during that weekend can be tasted, just as inventive cocktails that use it are prepared by the best mixologists.
If you will be soon a trip to Paris planned and good drinks, you know in which period you best. Curious drankfanaten can indeed learn during the various interesting master-classes. As find Didier Ghorbanzadeh the most famous cocktails from films (‘martini, shaken, not stirred’), again, Arthur Morbois explains the rise of the old liquor rum, Angela d’orazio tells how it’s like for a woman to work in the whisky industry, and Salvatore Mannino put the same beverage in a global context.
DJ’s for randanimatie, a food market, take a hungry stomach.
More info and tickets can be found here.
- Greatest tasting spirits from Europe is coming
- After Summer Beach Cleanup: Make of our beaches and sea paradise gems
- Laundry Day does borders biggest cake (and you are allowed the result to taste)
- Chefs save hands together for Schelpenfestival
- #ikkoopbelgisch takes pop-up space JUTTU about
- Read all articles about Telex