At your own pace wineries to visit in different parts of the world is fantastic, but what if you are not any holiday around wine wants to run? Just wait until all those wineries get to you, right?
That is exactly what happens during the weekend from 16 to 18 march. In the Antwerp Parkloods in Park Spoor Noord will be no less than 130 wines to taste from 27 original wineries. Different wine-producing countries are represented, ranging from Belgium to Chile. Each country is bathed during the Antwerp Wine Festival from the same organizers as foodtruckfestival HAP – in his own setting, so you on a gastronomic trip around the world”).
Except a lot of tasting, visitors can in the Parkloods also participate in a wijnquiz, a course druivenstampen follow or be initiated in the traditional dances from a few countries. Continue to provide winemakers and sommeliers have various workshops and master classes. Also the hunger is thought, each in the theme of the wine country.
Antwerp Wine Festival takes place on 16, 17 and 18 march in the Parkloods, Antwerp.
Access (incl. a few extras and tastings): 8 euro, or a groepsticket for four people 25 euros. Available for purchase here.
- Great wine festival takes over the Antwerp Park Spoor Noord in
- ‘Oldest shop in Belgium, located in Leuven and celebrates 290ste birthday
- Samsøe & Samsøe organizes a sample sale in Antwerp
- Designer Tom Van Der Borght shall curate expo more=more and celebrating the birth of Widescreen
- Tartes à moi looking for new recipes
- Read all articles about Telex