Golf skorts offer a lot of fashion solutions to women with busy lifestyles and are a great way to stay comfortable in style. Activewear that looks like street clothing makes it easy to move from the course to the clubhouse, the grocery store, or the workplace. Skorts provide the cool comfort of a skirt without the risk of exposure.
Women’s golf shirts can be coupled with golf skorts to create a basic outfit with a cute and comfortable look. A long-sleeved v-neck shirt with a collar can be worn over a fitted shirt or tank to provide an extra layer of warmth and some protection from the sun. A tighter shirt that’s made from elastic material can flatter the figure without restricting your swing.
If skirts aren’t your thing, a pair of form-fitting golf shorts makes a good alternative. Both shorts and skorts can be worn underneath ladies golf pants. During the spring and fall months, comfortable long pants are essential to a successful game of golf. A matching warm up jacket completes the outfit and helps extend warm up and cool down time for a healthier body and better game.
More reasons to add a skort to your wardrobe this year:
- • Golf skorts come in all the same styles as your favorite short skirts, can be mixed and matched with a variety of wardrobe items, and can be worn both on/off the course.
- • Golf skorts are so comfortable you’ll find yourself wearing yours around the house and buying a second or third in no time.
- • Golf skorts allow female golfers to create their own unique style on the course without compromising their feminine side.
- • The A-shape of skorts is naturally slimming and easily fits a variety of body types.
- • You can get away with wearing a short skirt on the golf course without breaking any golf club rules or regulations.
- • Skorts don’t restrict your hips and thighs or your range of movements the way some pants can.
- • Improve your game by looking and feeling great and boosting your self confidence.