News

Germany, France, UK, Iran, is behind the drone attack on the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

France, Germany and the United Kingdom to hold Iran responsible for the attack on two of the Saudi oil installations last week. Previously being in the US, and Saudi Arabia, though, in the direction of the country that is self-involvement, is denied.

“It is clear to us that Iran was responsible for the attack,” said a statement from the three countries, which on Monday was drawn up by the president of france, Emmanuel Macron, the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, and British prime minister Boris Johnson.

Countries have, is not to be disclosed. In the meantime, Us president, Donald Trump, and the Iranian central bank, the heavier the sanctions, imposed in response to the attack. He was in the U.S. on Saturday announced the new troops to Saudi Arabia they will send us.

Rather the attacks are claimed by the Houthi rebels, who are due to Iran’s support and fighting in the Yemeni civil war. The Saudi legerkolonel Turki Al Malki says that the Houthi’s attack, to claim to be in Iran to cover. According to him, came to the rockets from the north, that is to say, out of the way, from Iran and from Yemen in the south.

On Wednesday, the Saudi arabian ministry of Defence and in his own words “conclusive evidence” of Iranian involvement in the attack. So did the authorities to the plane and see who comes out of Iran’s drones and cruise missiles.

The attack, in which drones and missiles are used up, was an oil field in Saudi Arabia is in flames. As a result, the Saudi staatsoliebedrijf of Saudi Aramco’s oil production has been cut in half.

43

The oil installation in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia goes up in flames

Newsletter

  • Each and every morning to know what is at night you have missed it? Around midday an update on the most important piece of news? Subscribe to our daily newsletter.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular