The influential designer, Tomas Maier, the fashion house Bottega Veneta to new heights brought, after seventeen years, the brand left. This came as a result of a disappointing sales.
François-Henri Pinault, CEO of parent Allowance, was in spite of his resignation, praised Maiers work: “I am him personally very grateful for everything he has achieved, and for the extraordinary success he has brought,’ he stated. The German Maier was adopted in 2011 to mark off the debt, under his leadership, Bottega Veneta elevated to the status of a premium brand.
The turnover, however, went from 2015 decrease substantially. While other brands of Barrier as Balenciaga much success, was there for Bottega Veneta this year, almost no profit. About a possible successor was yet published anything, but according to Business of Fashion is already thought to be Phoebe Philo, the designer of the French fashion house Céline, after ten years of left.
- Syrian refugee launches luxury sneakermerk in France
- Bottega Veneta appoints successor of Tomas Maier
- German designer Tomas Maier leave Bottega Veneta
- Gallery, Sofie Van de Velde wins the prize for innovation during Art Basel
- Belgian Chef-Lode De Roover punch to wereldfinale Bocuse d’or
- Read all articles about Telex