News

Five injured by fire in German vluchtelingenopvang

Five injured by fire in German vluchtelingenopvang

Sunday night, five residents of a vluchtelingenopvang in the German Bad Homburg injured when in the building a fire broke out. That has the police notified.

A resident is suspected of his mattress on fire to have put. The 83 residents of the shelter were with reddingskussens and ladders brought to safety.

During the rescue operation, was a person with a severe head wound when he next to the pillow landed. Four others were taken to the hospital because of inhaling smoke.

By the fire, which is on the first floor arose, were the other occupants of the rest of the night in a sports hall.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular