On 14 and 15 October, will be the Eskimofabriek and immediate surroundings in southern spheres baths, because then for the first time the Tequila & Mezcal Festival. The ideal place to discover that tequila is more than just now around midnight.
After four successful editions in London, the Tequila – and mezcalverdeler Agave Selection, the event is back to Belgium to pick up. On an area of more than a thousand square meters will be during the weekend of 14 and 15 October, a number of seminars, tastings, master classes, and art – and folkloremanifestaties take place.
During the event, both the enthusiast and professional discover Mexico in all its facets. In addition to the mezcal and tequila, there is also place for photography, Mexican crafts and gastronomy. (And yes, that last is much more than just wraps and burritos.)
If you like the Mexican culture wants to get to know, you know where to go soon.
Saturday 14 October : 11 – 20 you
Sunday 15 October : 11 – 19
Eskimofabriek – Wiedauwkaai 23, 9000 Gent
- Visit this weekend in Brussels the Pop and Shop European Fashion and Design Market
- First Tequila & Mezcal Festival: the summer will come back to Ghent
- New online platform brings Italian cuisine to your home
- Here you need for the stock sale of Nathalie Vleeschouwer and Fragile
- October is a festive month in a Belgian castle for antique lovers
- Read all articles about Telex