News

Fire in the house of tv presenter Ryan Seacrest

Fire in the house of tv presenter Ryan Seacrest

In the villa of Ryan Seacrest in Beverly Hills has a Sunday-night fire raged. There are no injuries cases.

The television presenter showed Monday on Instagram of the damage.

“Fire last night in the house. Fortunately, everyone is okay”, wrote to Seacrest with a photo showing charred furniture to see. Also he thanked the fire departments of Beverly Hills. The fire would have been caused by a short circuit, according to a source at The Hollywood Reporter.

Seacrest bought the more than 800 square meters large house in 2012 from Ellen DeGeneres. He would for the house is about 37 million dollars have been paid.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular