The Wereldvoetbalbond FIFA has Saturday, decided banners in support of Iranian women in the world cup stadiums.
Friday were in St. Petersburg during the 1-0 victory of Iran against Morocco though slogans such as ‘#NoBan4Women’ and ‘Support Iranian Women to Attend Stadiums” to the world shown.
Normally keeps the of FIFA there is not so much political statements in stadiums. But this campaign was admitted because of the ‘social appeal’. FIFA and the local organising committee were Friday – after previous verification that the banners in the stadium unfurled.
Women may for nearly forty years, no football games to attend in Iran. Many Iranian women have found their way to Russia for the world CHAMPIONSHIPS to attend.
Iran takes over the Wednesday, in her second duel on the world Cup against Spain.
Football world cup 2018 in Russia
- WK-barometer: from prayer to data analysis
- FIFA stands banners in support of Iranian women in stadiums
- Germany – Mexico: interesting test case for the defending champion
- World cup retro: how John Cleese the Germans, perhaps inspired
- Our man in Russia: ‘Enlargement world cup a good idea? No one is required to examine anything’
- Read all articles about world cup 2018 in Russia