World cup referee Mark Geiger denies strongly that he’s in Portugal-Morocco the jersey of superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has asked for.
Reports that the Wereldvoetbalbond FIFA.
After the shutdown of his country, by the 1-0 defeat against Portugal, uttered a frustrated Nordin Amrabat for the cameras, the allegations of Geiger. “I don’t know what he’s used to, but he was very impressed by Cristiano Ronaldo,” said the Watford-midfielder, ” I heard from Pepe that he during the first half of his sweater. What are we working on? It is here the world Cup, no circus.’
FIFA feels compelled to respond. ‘Mr. Geiger denies emphatically the allegations and says that he is such a request has never done. FIFA condemns the allegations which are manifestly by a member of the Moroccan team expressed.
“The referees at the world cup are bound by clear instructions with regard to their behavior toward and relationship with the teams and we confirm that Mr. Geiger himself in an exemplary and professional manner has worn. FIFA reminds the teams to meet their obligations to all principles of fairplay to respect.’
Football world cup 2018 in Russia
- FIFA picks Moroccan accusations against world cup-ref not
- Pogba: ‘One wants that I the patron in word, but I get the keys and we don’t
- There is Thomas Vermaelen-defender trains for the first time with a group in Russia
- English coach should not be more cheering by shoulder injury
- David Beckham wager on final Argentina – England
- Read all articles about world cup 2018 in Russia