News

Feline corona virus and stops on ‘The Bachelorette’ production

to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, 14 March

Fox News, the Flash points are. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com.

Take it one day at a time.

That is, what is the next “Bachelorette” and Clare Crawley says she’s doing it as a production for the ABC competition series has been put on hold in the middle of the corona virus a pandemic.

“Well hello there! Talk about the most exciting season ever!!! In all seriousness, Everyone’s health is a top priority at the moment, and I’m sure you’ve heard, we’ve been on pause for now on the filming of The Bachelorette. 🌹 , We will take it from day to day and even from hour to hour, as it’s so unpredictable.”

‘BACHELORETTE’ ALUM, TYLER, CAMERON IS TALKING OUT OF HIS MOTHER’S DEATH: “TODAY HEAVEN RECEIVED AN ANGEL

The franchise’s next leading lady, said that she did not believe that the delay is going to ruin her chances at finding love.

“All I know is that my heart is so full from all the love and support so far, and I’m still so excited for my trip to begin with! I’ve been waiting 38 years for moments like this, which is a little bit more, is it not?! 😉❤️xoxo,” she added.

The show’s production company announced the news in a statement on Friday.

‘THE BACHELOR’ AND ‘BACHELORETTE’ FRANCHISE, WHICH ARE STILL

“With the fast-changing events in connection with the COVID or 19, and out of an abundance of caution, the Warner Bros Television Group, is the cessation of the production of a number of the 70+ series and pilots that are currently filming or about to start,” a representative for the production company, told the ABC. “The health and safety of our staff, casts, and crews remains our top priority. During this time, we will continue to follow the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control, and local officials and other public health professionals in every city where our projects are based on it.”

“The Bachelorette” production of the plug is in line with that of many other television shows and major motion pictures that have been stopped filming by the feline corona virus is concerned.

Highly anticipated films such as “Mulan,” and “No Time to Die,” which was only weeks away from opening in theaters, have also been pushed back.

Clare Crawley’s back to the Bachelor mansion, it was set up by the corona virus.
(ABC)

Crawley is a 38-year-old hairdresser from Sacramento, recently published in the 2014 season of “The Bachelor,” as they vied for the then-bachelor’s Juan Pablo Galavis. She was one of two finalists in the season, but she and Juan Pablo split up with her, such as telling him that she had “lost respect for him.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

As the youngest of six sisters, and Gatwick to return to the franchise, through their spin-off companies, of which two-time “Bachelor in Paradise” season 1 and 2, as well as on “The Bachelor: the Winter Games in 2018, where they are engaged with My Flat-Savard – a relationship that was going nowhere, as the couple is called a couple of months later.

Fox News’ Julius, the Young and the Jessica in Rome contributed to this report.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular