News

FBI ‘ s top brass catch to have hand-Fox-News-inquiry on the alleged quid pro quo, Clinton E-Mails show new documents

in the vicinityVideoFBI e-mails show that officials of the Agency scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton’s legal team up to the 2016 election

A Fox News request classified about an alleged quid pro quo with a senior official of the State Department and Hillary Clinton’s E-Mails, was apparently so sensitive that then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was called to his permission, according to newly released E-Mails disclosed as the result of a Federal lawsuit.

The 10 pages of E-Mail traffic by mid-October of 2016, just weeks before the presidential elections, which were won by the Judicial Watch, as part of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) suit and showed on Monday. They showed that the FBI’s top brass quickly made the rounds of Fox News’ questions about an alleged offer from the State Department’s then-Under-Secretary of state for Management, Patrick Kennedy, to the FBI, more personnel slots in Iraq in exchange for the FBI’s reduction in the classification of the Clinton E-Mail.

Almost all of these executives have since left the bureau-some released, others reassigned, demoted, or back.

THE FBI SCRAMBLED IN RESPONSE TO THE CLINTON-LAWYER DAYS BEFORE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, NEW DOCS SHOW

Michael Kortan, in the time of the FBI’s head of public affairs, forwarded Fox News’ E-Mail to the former FBI Director, James Comey chief of staff James Rybicki, senior agent Peter Strzok, who was responsible for the Clinton E-Mail and Russia probes, and the FBI’s lawyer, Lisa page.

Kortan wrote, “Here we go. Lisa: where have we come to the end, how far would we go, how we deal with the issue? TX. m.”

Then-Acting FBI Director, Andrew McCabe sits in a folder marked “Secret” in front of him, while they testify on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, may 11, 2017, before the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on the major threats to the U.S. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
(The Associated Press)

After several exchanges, wrote in the evening, Rybicki, “Lisa: to the front of the TT quickly?” an obvious reference to the Deputy Director, Andrew McCabe.

Page wrote that “to the front of Andy now.” There is some additional urgency appeared, with page, responsive, seven minutes later, “I emailed, phoned, and texted him, hopefully hear back soon.”

Five minutes later, at 6:56 p.m. ET, page said of the group, “Andy clarifies to the statement, unless he proposes that (defaced.) Mike, he wanted to know, what do we do with the statement, i.e., background, official, press, etc.”

THE FBI SCRAMBLED IN RESPONSE TO THE CLINTON LAWYER, IN THE RUN-UP TO THE ELECTION IN 2016, DOCS SHOW

This section and most of the E-Mails about the alleged quid pro quo, were defaced, under the same FOIA exemption for deliberative processes, known as the “(b)(5) inter-Agency or intra-Agency memoranda or letters not available by law to a party other than an Agency in litigation with the Agency.”

Previously, Kortan replied that the answer would be, to all SACs, the FBI acronym for Special agent in Charge, who are the heads of an office or region.

Congressional testimony revealing the FBI’s management discussed whether Trump was the decision to fire Comey under the direction of Moscow

The Fox-News-request from Oct. 15, 2016, focuses on the FBI interview summaries and notes — available days have been made previously in the house of the government, the oversight and intelligence committees — with allegations of a quid pro quo between Kennedy and the FBI about at least a classified E-Mail.

“In return for the change in the classification of the possibility of additional slots for the FBI on missions abroad was discussed,” then-House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said.

As Fox News previously reported, the FBI interviews, known as 302s, revealed the assertion that Kennedy’s pressure on subordinates, classified E-Mail codes, so you would be shielded from the Congress and the public.

CLINTON SERVER E-MAIL YOU IN THE HEART OF “QUID PRO QUO” DEAL INCLUDED THE BENGHAZI INTEL

The notes read: “[REDACTED] received a call from [REDACTED] of the International Operations Division (IOD) of the FBI, the ‘pressure’ to change him, the classified E-Mail to unclassified. [REDACTED] said he had been contacted by PATRICK KENNEDY, the Secretary of state, had asked his help in changing the E-Mail classification, in exchange for a ” quid pro quo.'”

The former FBI-Director James Comey speaks during the Canada 2020 conference in Ottawa on Tuesday, may 5. June 2018. (Justin Tang/The Canadian press via AP)

According to the 302s, “[REDACTED] noted that, in exchange for the labelling of the E-Mail is not classified, the CONDITION of the back-and-forth by the FBI, they prohibited more agents in the countries where currently.”

The E-Mail, classified, seemingly worried Kennedy was characterized by the secret services of the inspector-General as a material, and that was the FBI’s probe into Clinton’s alleged mishandling of classified information. The intelligence in connection with the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Fox News was told, as far as August 2015, the Kennedy delivery problems on Capitol Hill, but Kennedy, in his FBI interview in the Dec. 21, 2015, “categorically rejected” allegations of secret code manipulation.

CLINTON FOUNDATION INFORMANT TELLS US WITH IMPORTANT EVIDENCE, GOP REP

In 2016, the statement provided by Fox News, the FBI confirmed that the Agency had official already in contact with the State Department through the overseas positions, but denied that the conversation was bound to the classification of the Clinton E-Mail.

“Prior to the initiation of the FBI investigation of the former Secretary of state Clinton’s personal E-Mail server, the FBI was asked to examine and classify the investigations on the FBI E-Mails and information about the goods produced by the State Department pursuant to FOIA. The FBI determined that such E-Mail was classified at the Secret level. A senior official of the Department of State requested that the FBI re-review, E-Mail, in order to determine whether it was, in fact, is classified or whether it said may be protected from Version under a different FOIA exemption,” the FBI.

New Strzok texts show more gov’t leaks in the midst of Russia probe

The statement continued: “A now-retired FBI official, who was not said part of the subsequent Clinton investigation, the officials of the State Department, would consider the matter. To speak after they tried unsuccessfully officials of the State Department with senior Government officials, asked during the same conversation, the FBI official, if you would on a pending, unaddressed FBI’s desire to have space for additional FBI employees abroad.

CLICK ON TO THE FOX NEWS APP

“After the call, the FBI officials with a senior FBI executive, a member responsible for the determination of the classification of the material and determines the E-Mail was classified, in fact, appropriate in on the Secret level,” the FBI statement continued. “The FBI officials then the senior state official said the E-Mail was appropriately classified at the Secret level, and that the FBI would not change the classification of the E-Mail. The classification of the E-Mail has not been changed, and it remains classified today. Although it was never a quid pro quo, these allegations were referred to the appropriate officials for review.”

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular