to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, for Sept. 21
Fox News Flash, important news, for Sept. 21 to be here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
The family of notorious Boston crime boss James “Whitey” Bulger plans to build a $200 million tort claim against the federal government, according to a new report.
To the family, said Bulger had been “deliberately placed in harm’s way,” and when he was brought back to the West, Virginia to the prison, and in October of 2018 and will be placed in the general inmate population, The Wall Street Journal on Friday. Several hours later, the 89-year-old Bulger died of a blunt force injury to the head.
Officials said two of the Massachusetts and the gangsters are suspected to Bulger’s death, but the charges have been filed.
WHITEY BULGER, NOTORIOUS BOSTON MOB BOSS, WAS MURDERED IN PRISON, MULTIPLE REPORTS SAY
Bulger was convicted and sentenced to life in prison in 2013 for his part in 11 gangland murders and other crimes, including extortion, racketeering, conspiracy, money laundering and drug dealing.
The former leader of Boston’s Winter Hill Gang, was one of the nation’s most wanted fugitives after he fled Boston in 1994 that the government’s conclusion. It was eventually absorbed into the Santa Monica, Calif., in the year 2011. Bulger for more than 16 years of age in large and 12 years on the FBI’s Ten most Wanted list.
He was also an FBI informant.
INFAMOUS BOSTON MOB BOSS WHITEY BULGER, WANTED TO DIE,’ THE FORMER GUARD CLAIMS
A former prison officer, said Bulger may have wanted to die,” since the ex-gangster has repeatedly refused medical treatment for severe pain in the chest in the Florida prison where he was initially arrested, who asked to be transfer to the hazelton federal prison in West Virginia.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
Fox News’ Stephen Sorace, and The Associated Press contributed to this report.