A former CIA officer facing prison time in Italy for their alleged role in the abduction of suspected terrorists for almost 14 years, the President, Donald Trump on Monday to “stop this precedent of the U.S. diplomats [and] U.S. military and intelligence officers had been sentenced to be called the foreign courts.”
Sabrina De Sousa, who is due, delivered to Italy, from Portugal, Tuesday the service of their six-year-sentence, said, “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that the Obama administration has been no help to your bid in the fight against the extradition.
EX-CIA OFFICER FACES IMMINENT EXTRADITION TO ITALY, HOPE TRUMP CAN HELP
“The most that you have made … reached the U.S. Embassy in Portugal to process me for this extradition,” De Sousa Carlson said. “You know, make sure my travel documents are up to date and sign the privacy waiver … the idea itself is a little surreal.”
De Sousa was skiing with her son in the North of Italy than the U.S. and Italian intelligence agents, the radical Egyptian cleric, Osama Mustapha Hassan Nasr was kidnapped, also known as Abu Omar — from the streets of Milan in February 2003.
“That was one of the activities, the said sanctioned all the way up to the National security Council,” De Sousa, the abduction, said that, for you, it is a “scapegoat”.
De Sousa was one of the 25 Americans in absentia, convicted on kidnapping and other charges in connection with the abduction, but she is only ordered to serve jail time.
“This case requires a proper investigation and accountability, and that needs to take place in Washington, not in a foreign court,” De Sousa said Carlson. “So I hope this looks is a matter of the new government.”