After a successful first collaboration store fashion brand Esprit and clothing retailer Opening Ceremony of the hands again in each other. The fashion label with Californian roots, finds himself back in a mix of pastel shades and knalprints.
The collection harks back to Esprit’s Californian identity, is obvious. The brand struggled for years with an identity crisis, a problem that this year will be thoroughly addressed. Esprit creeps out of her valley with a collection that must be seen. The pieces to be endlessly combined, of madeliefjespatroon to eighties-indent. Justin Bieber, this time for the scoop by being the first to dive into the pastel-colored sweatsuit, that undoubtedly the eye catcher of the collection is.
Also the reason why the two giants work together, according to co-founder of Opening Ceremony Humberto Leon no coincidence. “Esprit and Opening Ceremony share a belief. Our relationship with youth culture in the world to how we both insist on diversity in fashion.” Together with his partner, Carol Lim, he designed this collection, which over the past weeks around the world traveled and is only available online.
- Esprit and Opening Ceremony to work together again
- Belgian jewelry designer Lore Van keer launches collection for mama’s
- Weekendtip: second edition of groenstedelijk festival Botanik
- Zilvermarkt Laarne in beautiful surroundings
- Graphic icon Paul Ibou empties his studio
- Read all articles about Telex