Theatre by the Sea spot again this year for young talent. Such as Pale, a West-Flemish elektronicatrio that is good to cold wave and ambient has listened. So were they in the Fort Napoleon in Ostend.
Under the heading of Young Music music club The Wanderer again free platform for emerging musical talent at Theater Aan Zee. Saturday should elektronicatrio Pale the Fort Napoleon in Ostend infest with their stark soundscapes straight out of the eighties are picked and a penchant for cold wave, ambient, krautrock and post-punk betrayed.
The band consists of Timo Bonneure (synths), Arjen Verswijvelt (vocals) and Jelle Wulleman (guitar, saxophone), three in Ghent established West-Flemish people who made their début with the beautiful, single Knots and this spring, a spot on the poster of The Sound of The Belgian Underground in the AB adorned.
“Emptiness of a crushing intensity’, they call their sound itself. What you are doing to imagine, you hear below. If you want more, you can also on Sunday 29/7 still at Theatre by the Sea, where they at 22h30 Café Crayon took office.
Theater Aan Zee 2018
- “Emptiness of a crushing intensity’: so sounded elektronicatrio Faded as a Theatre by the Sea
- Radiohead in English: so sounded the Earth to Daan at Theater Aan Zee
- Discover droompopduo Denali Wrench live at Theater Aan Zee
- Bickysaus, bananas and Mozart: our tips for Theatre by the Sea
- The unlikely life of Mathieu Corman: the vagabond against fake news fought
- Read all articles about Theater Aan Zee 2018