For the Dutch artists will open a website dedicated to independent theatre companies and artists who, over the next period of time, their income and losses. According to the organization, tens of thousands of professionals will be affected by the new measures from the government and around the corona virus.
The Dutch artists would like the government to take special measures for the cultural sector. The new website, in the meantime, in order to identify the total loss of that self-employed people are suffering.
The director, Anne-Marie Did “” What people have to understand is that, in addition to the great health care that we have, in this crisis, not only companies and institutions in a difficult climate, but tens of thousands of self-employed people in the creative industry, independent musicians, music teachers, dancers, actors, technicians, and geluidsmensen, that is, the one on the other hand, has no income out of it.”
‘Allowance for wages is not to be’
“Now we have dozens of personal stories of people who have the need to cancel in writing and Did. “A reduction in their wages is not available. Therefore, the central government and the municipalities of their responsibility to take over they already have schemes in place to help. And we must do it as soon as possible. This is more than just the risk of doing business from self-employed people, it is a social problem.”
Thanks to social media, there are different calls of these professionals. Thus, a creative producer, Nicolette Achermann, “If you show, or the show is cancelled, consider (if you can afford to lose) you have the cards to make a donation to the company, or in the cultural house. So don’t get your money back, but to see it as a much-needed donation.”
House adopts motion for a package of support to the cultural sector
The corona virus is in the short
- The virus is spread mainly through the coughs and niesdruppeltjes that are in the air. Those who have no symptoms, is it just a risk of infection.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. This number can be decreased with proper safety precautions.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve elderly or already ill people. With the precautions that you can, these people are protected.
- Click here to read ” what are the main precautions to be.