On the Antwerp market in cereals commandeered Stanley/Stella but less than 650m2 of space. For five years the company worked behind the scenes of fair fashion, but now it was time for a private fashion label and a shop.
On August 1, Antwerp there is a temple of sustainable fashion. Then swings Stanley/Stella the doors open at the grain market in Antwerp. The Stanley/Stella Creative Store is a store where queues, cashier’s, or overstock a thing of the past. Every month there are events organised and in the café you can enjoy organic juice, tea, coffee and organic food. Also, the decor is eco: the shop and the terrace were decorated with furniture from recycled wood.
The goal of the Stanley/Stella? The fashion industry to reinvent. In their store, they hope to shop a positive, innovative and sustainable experience. We are already curious about this modern take on fashion, and will soon take a look in the store of the future.
Grain market 2a
- Durable Belgian fashion brand Stanley/Stella opens first store in Antwerp
- Brussels Design September: more than 100 events where design is central
- New farmer’s market for Antwerp
- Tomorrowland for gourmets: discover the Belgitude Chocolate Bar
- Discover contemporary Le Havre
- Read all articles about Telex