To the singers for Donald Trump ‘ s inauguration on January 20, is the run harder than it was to fill his Cabinet.
The only confirmed talent so far in his 16-year-old “America’s Got Talent’ in 2010 and runner-up Jackie Evancho and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Trump spokeswoman Kellyanne Conway insisted to ABC News, there will be more singers, but refused to name them. Many performers — some posed, others who have not — already have a pass.
– Gene Simmons ‘ wife told TMZ KISS “politely declined” the invitation to perform at the inauguration. Simmons said that he would be in Europe at the time.
– Trump’s old friend Steve Wynn reportedly promised Celine Dion to perform at the opening, but could not go through.
– Producer David Foster gave a statement of “politely declining” the offer to take part in the dedication after rumors swirled he was participating in.
– Elton John told the New York Times, he was not after the run of Anthony Scaramucci, a member of the presidential transition team, told the BBC the singer would sing a song or two.
Page Six reported that Andrea Bocelli will not run because of the reaction that he got about accepting the gig. They also reported that President-Elect Trump suggested the tenor not participate due to said clearance.
– Variety and the NY Post have reported that Garth Brooks will not be at the inauguration after he said earlier this month that he “would be honored” to perform. Brooks does not return FOX411’s request for comment.
– The manager of the band Chainsmokers had to respond to New York Magazine’s Brian Feldman, after he tweeted the band was carried out. They are not.
– “Will and Grace” star Eric McCormack said The Envelope which he was to perform at the inauguration, but only in exchange for a lobotomy, adding: “My whole brain removed from my head…I don’t know what the line-up will be, but I hear Scott Baio doing dramatic readings.”
There is no indication that the actor was asked.
But there is still hope!
A spokesman of the Beach Boys told FOX411 that the band is asked to play at the inauguration, but “no decision has been made at this point, how and whether or not they will participate.”
And what about all those other celebs who supported Trump like Kid Rock and Kanye West? Or Ted Nugent or Paris Hilton or any of the other vocal celebs who publicly endorsed Trump along the way?
These celebs do not return FOX411’s request for comment.
That is a no no.
Trump’s team has not responded to our request to comment.
You can follow Blanche Johnson on Twitter @blancheFOXLA.