in the vicinity
President Trump signs a Directive on the military’s transgender ban
Details released of the new military guidelines
The Ministry of justice said it would not be the case against the rejection of the stay request in the transgender-military, but officials told Fox News that the DOJ was the responsibility of the case.
A Federal judge earlier this month, President Trump refused to call for a delay in the registration of transgender people in the military, setting a date of Jan. 1, 2018, the military must allow the registration.
The Ministry of justice says it will keep its appeal until the conclusion of the Department of Defense study that advocates will hold state aid-litigation of the case on its merits.
“The Ministry of defence has announced the release of an independent study of these questions in the coming weeks,” the official told Fox News. To litigate “so instead, this preliminary appeal, the appearance, the administration decided to wait for the DOD study and the President of the rightful authority in the district court in the meantime will continue to defend.”
Jake Gibson is a producer working at Fox News Washington bureau, who issues the policy, law enforcement and intelligence.