In this photo taken on Aug. 11, 2017, and Christopher Who lives in a white nationalist rally in Virginia.
Vice News Tonight via the AP)
Christopher Cantwell, one of New Hampshire’s white nationalist who became notorious during the 2017 Charlottesville riots, was on Thursday arrested on federal charges that he threatened to rape the wife of someone that he was in trouble with the FBI, he said.
Who faces charges of extortion, and in the transmission of interstate threats. He is scheduled to be arraigned at 3 p.m. Thursday in the Concord prison.
According to the public prosecutor’s office, Who sent an instant message to the Telegram Messenger app is an unnamed victim, stating, “Well, if you don’t want me to come in and f–k your wife in front of your children, then you need to make yourself scarce.”
THAT IS, IT IS HE WHO, IN THE WHITE NATIONALIST, WAS ARRESTED AFTER THE CHARLOTTESVILLE RALLY?
Who first gained notoriety when he was accused of pepper-spraying of two counterprotesters at a Charlottesville rally. In 2018, he pleaded guilty to the assault.
Cantwell is no stranger to hate, and it has a long history of posting threatening messages on social media.
In March, he wrote that he thought the Gab-a social media platform, was banned for a post, on the deadly New Zealand-mosque-pictures in which he wrote, “I’m pretty sure that it would be against the rules for me to say that it would be mass shooters to find left-wing activists, and gun them down in the place of any of the people in the mosques and the synagogues. So, I won’t be doing it.”
Last year, lawyers filed a federal civil rights lawsuit in connection with the Charlottesville rally, asked the court to order the Who, to stop making illegal threats against the plaintiffs and their lead counsel.
He Who is helped by a police after being overcome with tear gas during the summer of 2017, during a tour of the University of Virginia campus. (Photo by Evelyn Hockstein/For The Washington Post via Getty Images)
In a motion filed in U.s. District Court in Charlottesville, the lawyers for a group of 10 people who were injured during the two days of violence in August 2017, said the Who had recently directed his “hateful rhetoric” on the lawyer, Roberta Kaplan.
It is true that many Who, responding to an article on Kaplan, in the Jewish publication, the use of an anti-Semitic slur on a social media web site, refer to Kaplan, and said that after she “loses it” fraudulent trial, then we’re going to have a lot of (expletive) have fun with it.”
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
Who, responding to an e-mail seeking comment on the motion in order to get him to stop, to make threats, use of an anti-Semitic slur when it comes to Kaplan, and is called the trial a “(expletive) fraud.”
The Associated Press contributed to this report.