After the opening of the first CRU in Overijse and in may ingehuldigde fresh market in Wijnegem put CRU for the first time set foot in a city centre. The quirky recipe remains, though it is the largest CRU-fresh market up to now with all the métiers in one large, open space.
Cru, the luxeketen of Colruyt, will for the first time the doors open in a city. The Kouter in Ghent, has been chosen to the authentic products, often from our own soil, to sell. You will find among other real Brussels grondwitloof, pork of own production, bread that 48 hours raised has and a in Gent-brewed beer.
Who rondkuiert in the shop, about 50 professionals can encounter with a twinkle in the eyes can tell you about their products. Curious about how something tastes? Then the likelihood that you on the spot tests, because in the Cuit-restaurant you can enjoy a delicious breakfast, quick lunch or a fun appetizer. A fixed map is not only a suggestiebord or a counter full of inspiration with fresh seasonal produce from CRU.
Cru: 10h00 – 18h30
Cuit: 8h00 -18h30
- Cru alights on Ghent soil
- Lena Dunham joins forces with Clinique to podcast about self-confidence in women
- A glimpse at Belga & co.: after the coffee roaster and shop is now a coffee shop
- Honest By Bruno Pieters opens first flagship store in Antwerp
- Read all the articles about Quick news