to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, Dec. 30
Fox News Flash, important news, for the Feb. 30, here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
An Instagram couple, that sense of outrage, pulled earlier this year by setting up a GoFundMe to ask strangers to donate money to their “celebration of life” is a trip through Africa, is being ridiculed on social media for their latest gimmick — a year of a vow of silence.
Catalin Onc and Elena and the Boy on the Other Great Day’s Instagram account posted a picture at the weekend, with the announcement of the plan, saying, “at some point in the not too distant future, maybe next year,] we’re going to go to the peace and quiet.”
MOST OF THE VIRUS — AND BIZARRE — A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER STORIES TO 2019
The pair, who go by the names Kat, and He said that the decision was made in order to operate in the way in which we communicate.”
“We want to work on is the way in which we communicate, so what better than to simply listen and pay attention to all of them. Communication is so much more than just our voices, that we use so carelessly,” Onc wrote in the caption, below a picture of him as a 20-year-old.
He went on to write, that is, their vow of silence, it will take over a year, and that he was going to be “how to write consistently, and to take from those who are interested in delving deeper into the experience.”
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
What will happen during the year, for me, is unbelievable, but that’s what makes it exciting,” he wrote.
“Until then, let the sponge in as much of everything as we ride by bicycle along the west coast of Africa,” he concluded.
The post office has received 2,100 likes — and a lot of play.
The couple were initially caught flak back in June, when she created a GoFundMe account, asking others to donate to their vague ‘celebration of life’ of a tandem cycling trip to Africa and the “middle” of the country.”
“You won’t be able to resist it. Your need for constant feedback & encourage others, you will be LITERALLY starving for attention,” a comment read.
“Why only for a year tho? There Is a GoFundMe account, to the extend that period of time?” and was trying to be funny.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER
“You’ll have to try it for a year of work,” someone else added.
“Says the man, and that was to get off social media for 30 days and it took 6 before he got to post it on social media….yes, it’s OK,” another wrote, referring to a previous effort.
“I just saw an article on your site. I think it’s time to remove it. A year from now, you will go back and find the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of negative comments. It won’t stop until you get a job and stop leeching from your mom, and have to admit that you were wrong for asking your followers to support your adventures,” another user said.
The couple were initially caught flak back in June, when she created a GoFundMe account, asking others to donate to their vague ‘celebration of life’ of a tandem cycling trip to Africa and the “middle” of the country.” The few that don’t work, they were immediately hit up for “the wanderer,” and leeching off Onc’s mother, who, he said, was working two jobs to help support his dream of travelling.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR FOX, LIFESTYLE, NEWS
The couple has also said that it was to get a job, it would be “detrimental” to what they are trying to achieve, the Daily Mail reported.
“Some of you will just tell us to work, just like everyone else, and stop begging. But if you are of the impact we make on others’ lives, getting a job is not an option,” they wrote on social media.
“We will be able to be the model and make of fast cash, but we don’t want to advertise consumerism. In a “normal” job at this point would be detrimental.”
The GoFundMe account is still active, and it has increased to $1,080 of $11,190 purpose.