In his opening match of the Champions League was Club Brugge already from the first minutes on backlog, played by a well-organised Leicester. It was 0-3.
Club Brugge came home hardly scoringsmogelijkheden against the English champions, who scored by Marc Albrighton, in the sixth minute, and two times via the Algerian playmaker Riyad Mahrez, which include a penalty for converting to.
In the same group played Porto and Copenhagen 1-1 draw.
In a moment more.
- Club Brugge heavy crashed against Leicester: 0-3
- Champions League: Barça with doelpuntenfestijn, Man City uitgeregend
- Champions League distributes 1.3 billion of tv-rights – Club Brugge will get at least 12.7 million
- Anderlecht turned off for Champions League after thuisnederlaag against Rostov
- Read all the articles on Champions League