Cliff Richard never thinks to recover from allegations of abuse
Cliff Richard doesn’t think that he ever will recover completely from the allegations of abuse to his address.
Writes that the 76-year-old singer, in a letter published in The Sunday Times.
“It was a disastrous time on an emotional level, so traumatic that I’m in that two years, never more than two hours, have slept,” said the Brit, who also tells that he is the news about the accusations and the raid in his house just outside London had to hear through the tv. Yourself he stayed at that time in his villa in Portugal, which is currently for sale. “It was such a safe place for me. It was nothing to my despair change, but if I get desperate, then preferably there.”
Richard was never arrested or formally accused of sexual assault or abuse. The police said in the spring of 2016 to know that after nearly two years of research, saw no reason for the case to continue. Previously offered the local police chief apologized to the singer for the leak of information about the raid to the BBC.
After the cessation of the investigation of Richard, declared the BBC behind his reporting. The transmitter was to be regretted that the attention of the media about the false accusations, the singer’s emotional distress had been completed.