The rumor mill can stop spinning after the departure of Riccardo Tisci at Givenchy. A successor is found: Clare Waight Keller, who recently Chloe left as creative director, the task will take.
replaced by Natacha Ramsay-Levi, who from april creative director of the French fashion brand.
But Virgil Abloh of Peter Dundas, but Clare Waight Keller replaces Tisci. She is the second woman who is a heritage LVMH-brand takes over, after Maria Grazia Chiuri who was appointed as creative director of Dior. Is the tide to turn and get women finally, also the most powerful positions in the fashion? Givenchy made the news of the new appointment known via Instagram.
Waight Keller is given the task of womenswear, menswear, accessories and haute couture collections to design. She is very happy with the appointment and always been inspired by the confident style of Hubert de Givenchy.’I look forward to working with the team and a new chapter in this wonderful story.’ (LP)
- Clare Waight Keller takes over helm of Riccardo Tisci at Givenchy
- Natan, four young Belgian modetalenten in the spotlight
- The surf culture is alive in Antwerp
- V&A museum, adds His Hat to the collection
- Natacha Ramsay-Levi’s new creative director, Chloé
- Read all articles about Telex