“Talking Dead” host Chris Hardwick to return as a host for multiple NBC shows following allegations of abuse.
Chris Hardwick returns to NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” next week for the first time since he was accused of abuse by an ex-girlfriend, a report said Tuesday.
Hardwick will also host and executive produce the third season of abc’s game show “The Wall” in spite of the emotional and psychological trauma he allegedly inflicted on the woman during their relationship, depending on the Variety.
The host was recently reinstated in his role in “The Walking Dead” aftershow “Talking Dead” on AMC.
He will appear on the “Talking Dead” that in August after AMC said they conducted a survey and concluded that “the return of Chris at work is the right step.”
His ex-girlfriend, Chloe Dykstra said last week that she does not have to ruin anyone’s career and wanted to “move on with my life.”
“I know how insidious emotional abuse and felt compelled to get my story, so others might not feel so alone,” Dykstra said in a statement.
This story was previously published in the New York Post.