The Antwerp summer bar Bocadero draws this year more than ever the culinary map. On Sunday the 27th of August, you can find the Schelpenfestival, for which some renowned chefs together, roll up your sleeves.
The summer shutdown this year may tasty, because during that Schelpenfestival serve various chefs a variety of dishes with seafood, traditionally prepared or when original tapas. In the Waagnatie trial on Sunday the 27th of August also fragrant fish broth, spicy tapas and fresh mussels from the North sea. icipating restaurants include Brasserie Dock, Le Zoute Zoen, Bar Jaak, Tapabar, Oesterij, Sir Anthony Van Dijk, Nice Waasland, I Migliori, Velazquez, and B23.
Extra fun for gourmands who like to roll up our sleeves: you can also behind the stove, crawl under the supervision of the chefs. During workshops you can learn how to be an authentic bouillabaisse makes as they, in Marseille.
Except food, you will be at the festival can also enjoy music and art.
Waagnatie Rijnkaai 150, 2000 Antwerpen
27 August, 12 noon till 20h
Access is free
- Laundry Day does borders biggest cake (and you are allowed the result to taste)
- Chefs save hands together for Schelpenfestival
- #ikkoopbelgisch takes pop-up space JUTTU about
- Adidas launches clothing line inspired by the heart rate of athletes
- New festival in Antwerp combines gastronomy and beats
- Read all articles about Telex