Singer Celine Dion and the kinderkledinglabel NUNUNU have teamed. The result is a comprehensive gender-neutral collection. And to say the least especially campagnefilmpje.
Pink and blue outfitjes for respectively girls and jongensbaby: Dion must not know. With her collection the mother of three sons now also have other parents to encourage their spirits to widen, though she wants them, certainly not pointing the finger. “You need to decide what is correct for your children,” she noted in an interview for CNN. “We only propose a different way for them to pull away from the stereotype.’
The clothing line also includes a campagnefilmpje that we do not want to remember.
The clothes may be ordered at the site of Célinununu.
- This gin drink for a good cause
- Get the clothes: Antwerp textielfestival focuses on second-hand and locally
- New restaurant prepares local catch of the day on the open fire in Antwerp
- Wine club Our Daily Bottle open wijnhotlijn for the festivities
- Read all articles about Telex