Carbon monoxide detectors have been recalled for non-working alarms
Photo: Index Holland
The company roos electronics bv calls, two carbon monoxide detectors back. It is possible that the detectors are not on time alarm, so there is a danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Prolonged inhalation of carbon monoxide can lead to dizziness, nausea, headaches and in extreme cases even up to unconsciousness or death.
The order of the possible defective CO detectors are on the back of the devices to find. The conscious CO detectors were during the period 2014 to 2016, both online and in several diy stores sold.
Customers with one of the listed CO detectors, can send it back to roos electronics bv, and then they have a replacement CO detector can get.